sExtOrtioN Fresh Fruit Festival July 8-14, 2013
To complete this survey, copy & paste into your own doc or email
message … send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Were you familiar with the term “Sextortion” or the incident that spawned the term? Check: ___ YES ___NO
Where had you heard of it?
2. Do you think familiarity with the media coverage would have helped or is necessary to your enjoyment/understanding of Sextortion? YES NO Comment:
3. I’m attending Sextortion today because of: EMAIL; FACEBOOK; FRIEND; PHONE CALL; KNOW ONE of the ACTORS or STAFF; INTEREST IN NEW WORK; the website ptmcplaywriting.com; OTHER
4. Which characters in Sextortion left the strongest impression? CHECK Or/ wish were more developed…… Why?
5. Do you think the language in Sextortion is problematic? Check: ___YES ___ NO ___SOMETIMES Comment:
6. Would you recommend Sextortion to friends? YES NO Maybe Comment:
7. Which scenes in Sextortion have stuck in your mind? CHECK: Intros of characters, Brad addressing lunchroom, the sexting scenes, Mr. Zee’s office, the press conference, the civics lesson, the confessions, None, Other? COMMENTs:
8. What do you see as the strengths of Sextortion?
9. What do you see as problematic in Sextortion?
+++++ To follow Sextortion’s future path, go to our website ptmcplaywriting.com
+++++ Name: ___________________________________ Email: ______________________________
+++ May we use your comments in the promotion of Sextortion? YES NO
sExtOrtioN Fresh Fruit Festival July 8-14, 2013 Questionnaire
Go to sextortion.weebly.com to complete this survey online.
Copy & paste into your own doc or email message … send to email@example.com
Name: ___________________________________ Email: ______________________________
+++ May we use your comments in the promotion of sExtOrtioN? YES NO
Write ONE Line that describes your reaction to sExtOrtioN…
Comments: [On structure, language, characters, situations, producibility, audience sensibilities, casting & production difficulties, etc.]